Sunday, December 23, 2012

WHAT’S YOUR EXCUSE…?

Photography has so many topics and thoughts to discuss, and the more images you’ve got, the more memories you’ve got to talk about… but when I take a trip down Memory Lane and loose myself in some of the favourites which I photographed, one of the main thoughts that come to mind, is the little word “TOO” …
because I believe it stands between an unforgettable photograph and you! I realise that an article is all about reading, but I’d like to make use of a few images, to communicate my message more effectively.
 WHAT’S YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT TAKING THE PHOTO?
When we camped at Sherpur outside Muhammadabad, we were the only people there. The one afternoon we were chilling on a hammock when the feeling of wanting to photograph something started to creep up inside of me. There were some ducks splashing around in a pool, so that was the only subject which seemed interesting enough to photograph… even though I’ve photographed so many ducks before! After a few minutes, I saw these sights…. I got the shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment